How to Register and Play
The Intramural Sports program utilizes the IMLeagues.com platform for all of its registration and scheduling. Students should create an account to stay up to date on the latest sport offerings and registration information.
Registrations are held throughout the semester – most occurring at the start of the term. However, students can sign-up at any point to join their friends on already created teams.
There is no fee or cost to play Intramural Sports or to sign-up for an IMLeagues account. Participation in the Intramural Sports program is only available to current Northeastern University students.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to https://www.imleagues.com/spa/portal/home
- Log in using your Northeastern email and password.
- Enter any information that is not pre-filled and then click “complete”.
How to sign up for an Intramural Sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues account at https://www.imleagues.com/spa/portal/home using your Northeastern email and password.
- Click on the “Intramurals” link in the top left corner to view available leagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in.
- Choose the division you’d like to play in.
- You can join asport one of three ways:
- Create a Team: (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a Team:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s player-card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
- Join as a Free Agent:
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.