Instructional Recreation Policies
- All full-time students 35 and older as well as all faculty, staff, alumni, part-time students and all others who have purchased a University Recreation membership are required to fill out the physician approval form (pdf) and return or fax to the University Recreation Office (140MC).
- Classes subject to change based on facility and instructor availability.
- Classes are subject to minimum enrollment numbers in order to be held.
- If class is cancelled due to low enrollment, participants may transfer to another open course or apply for a refund (within 30 days of cancelled class).
- If participant chooses not to attend class, no refund will be granted.
- Participants will be e-mailed only in the event that class is cancelled.
- Instructional Recreation classes are open to the NU community (Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Contractors) with valid NU ID.
Please note: Registration for Instructional Recreation classes are open to:
- Students with current valid NU ID
- Faculty, and staff with a current valid NU ID and who have paid the yearly recreation membership
- Alumni, and all other paid member types with a current valid NU ID and who have paid the yearly recreation membership
For more information about our membership policies, please visit the membership section of our site.