The SquashBusters Facility offers
- 8 state-of-the-art squash courts
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms (dry sauna in each)
- Multipurpose Room
- 52 Workout Stations
- Spectacular view of the Boston skyline
Squash reservations are now available for two persons per court. One player should make the reservation as a host through the Atleto app
- The reservation length is 55 minutes. Players must utilize the cleaning wipes provided to clean the door handles and high touch areas upon entering and exiting the court.
- Please bring your own equipment; including protective eyewear and gum soled/white rubber soled sneakers.
- Squash rackets, squash balls, and protective eyewear are available for purchase.
Squash Courts Reservation Hours
* Monday – Friday: 6:00am- 12:45pm
* Wednesday & Friday: 7:30pm-9:25pm
* Saturday: 4:15pm-7:20pm
* Sunday: 8:15am-11:20am
Reservations will be made through the Atleto app. Download the free app via or
- Follow the instructions on your phone
- After downloading the ‘Atleto’ Application, input: First name, Last name, Email, and Preferred Password. Please be sure to utilize your
Northeastern email ( i.e. @northeastern.edu )when creating your profile (if you use another type of email, your registration will not be accepted).
- You will be prompted to add the activities of your interest. Feel free to add as many as you like, but please be sure to add ‘Fitness’.
- Click ‘Groups’. You will be able to see all the groups at Northeastern University.
- Choose Northeastern University (Open Group anyone with @northeastern.edu automatically receives access to reservations)
- Click ‘Ask to Join’
Once you have made your account (@northeastern.edu) it will be active immediately and you will be able to make a reservation for a zone.
Making a Reservation: Click here for a video tutorial
- Please ensure you have an active Campus Recreation Membership prior to making a reservation
- Log in to your ATLETO account
- Navigate to the Me icon on the bottom right of screen
- Select “My Bookings”
- Select “Make a booking”
- Choose the facility for which you would like to make a reservation (SquashBusters)
- Choose your reservation and it will be saved into your bookings list in date order.
- You may sign up for one reservation per day.
- You can make a reservation on the same day, if there is a spot available.
- A notification will be sent via a banner on your device 3 hours prior to your reservation to remind you of your scheduled time.
- You can unregister by choosing ‘Cancel Booking’ (swiping left on your booking).